Our culture in general seems obsessed with the idea of “hustle.” But for some of us, a side hustle can make all the difference in meeting our desire to stay-at-home with our kids as well as providing additional income or bringing personal satisfaction in an area of interest outside of motherhood.
Listen as we delve into the topic of side hustles (specifically for stay-at-home moms) and share insights and practical tips on how to balance family life and side hustles, as well as how to identify profitable opportunities that may be better suited than others to you and your family.
(This website contains affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for full details.)
“With every side business we choose, there will always be something that has to go or doesn’t get done as well or to the level it was done before.”September McCarthy
Side hustles to consider:
- network marketing
- real estate
- transcription services
- virtual assisting
- online tutoring
- ghost writing
- making/selling handcrafts
- fitness instruction
- marketing research
- digital designing
- managing real estate
- teaching music
- teaching community education courses
- selling homestead goods
- Classical Conversations: a classical Christian community for your homeschool. You’re their first teacher. Be their best teacher.
- Scribblers: A brand-new resource from Classical Conversations designed to give moms and dads of young children the confidence to begin homeschooling with simple rhythms for family learning.
- GABB Wireless– through the summer, get $25 off any safe phone and watch for tweens and teens and a free accessory up to $20. Use promo code MOMTOMOM at checkout.