(This website contains affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for full details.)
“Set boundaries that have longevity. In other words, if you don’t want your 16-year-old to wear a bikini to the beach maybe don’t let your 2-year-old do it.”Jamie Erickson
Resources for the little years:
- Beginner Creature Character Cards from September & Co.
- Manners Cards from September & Co.
- Loving the Little Years by Rachel Jankovic
- Truth & Grace Memory Book
- Children’s Bible Learning Cards
- Seeds Family Worship albums (16+ volumes to choose from)
- Tiny Theologians
- Leading Little Ones to God by Marion Schoolland
- Hidden in My Heart lullabies from Scripture
- The Big Picture Story Bible
“No matter how hard it is, little ones are still a blessing, even when they don’t feel like a blessing.”Kate Battistelli
- Get a free Gabb phone or watch plus one accessory valued at $20 or less for free with a 2-year contract and coupon code MOMTOMOM at gabb.com/promo/MOMTOMOM.
“We call it the formative years because there is a lot more correction that’s required in these earlier years.”September McCarthy