Moms, we are in a battle–a battle against the culture for the hearts and minds of our children. Today, Heidi St. John has joined us to help us prepare for it.
Heidi has an uncanny ability to bypass our prejudices and preconceptions allowing her to speak directly to the heart of every mother as she offers wisdom, inspiration, and grace to those who are all too often feeling overwhelmed by all that’s on their plate. She’s been married to her husband Jay since 1989. Together they have seven children and several grandkids.
Heidi’s a favorite speaker, podcaster, and author of seven books. In addition, she is running for Congress for the 3rd district of Washington state.
(This website contains affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for full details.)
“We can’t pass on what we don’t possess. You have to lead by example. If you want to raise children who speak boldly into the culture, then you need to speak boldly into the culture.”Heidi St. John
To learn more about Heidi St. John:
Heidi’s most recent books:
- Becoming MomStrong: How to Fight with All That’s in You for Your Family and Your Faith
- Bible Promises for Moms: Inspirational Verses of Hope & Encouragement for Christian Mothers
- Prayers for the Battlefield: Staying MomStrong in the Fight for Your Family and Faith
- The Busy Homeschool Mom’s Guide to Romance
- Busy Homeschool Mom’s Guide to Daylight
“You’ve got to prepare your children for battle because that is exactly what this is.”Heidi St. John
Mentioned in this episode:
- Washington Association of Teaching Christian Homes
- Dr. Kathy Koch with Celebrate Kids, Inc.
- Mom Strong International
- Firmly Planted Homeschool Resource Center
- Brave Books
- Episode 64: Today’s News for Tomorrow’s Leaders
- Heidi St. John for Congress
- To make a donation to Heidi’s campaign
“The real pandemic in the church right now is a crisis of courage.”Heidi St. John
- Get a Gabb phone or watch with code MOMTOMOM at www.gabbwireless.com/promo/MOMTOMOM.