Listen here: iTunes |Spotify |Stitcher
September has arrived and school has begun all around the country. Whether you homeschool or send your kids to public or private school, you’ve likely run into some issues in the morning or evening, dealing with attitudes and habits that may have developed over the summer months.
How do you get back into the rhythm of the school year without losing your cool and keeping your sanity at the same time?
(This website contains affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for full details.)
“You don’t have to rip the bandaid in the fall. You can soft launch into the routines.”Jamie Erickson
Mentioned in the episode:
- Episode 37: September’s cleaning zones
- Episode 31: morning time routines
- Episode 45: productivity hacks
- September’s homeschool binders at September & Co.
- Episode 12: meal planning tips
- Mom to Mom Podcast on Amazon
“Maybe our kids have good habits simply because of the environment they’re in. What if they had to pivot? What if they had to change?”September McCarthy
- Get 50% off your first month plus FREE shipping with code MOMTOMOM at kiwico.com.
- Get 10% a Gabb phone or watch with code MOMTOMOM10 at www.gabbwireless.com/promo/MOMTOMOM10.