Listen here: iTunes |Spotify |Stitcher
In this candid, Q&A-style episode, we’re peeling back the curtain to give you a glimpse of our normal lives. We’re recapping the last decade of our mothering, sharing some of our secrets for staying sane during a global pandemic, and discussing our own personal goals for the rest of the year.
Grab some coffee, pull up a chair, and join us as we talk mom to mom!
(This website contains affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for full details.)
Mentioned in this episode:
- September & Co.
- Homeschool Bravely
- Proverbs 18:24
- 30 Days of Prayer Cards
- Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH
- New York Times No-Knead Bread recipe
- Silpat silicone baking mat
- My Bread by Jim Lahey- the bread book Jamie mentions
- Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast by Ken Forkish
- Free Prints– the photo app September mentions
- Catan Jr.
- The Game of Things
- Sushi Go
- Dry Brand Sparkling Soda
- Kirkland merino wool socks